PART-TIME ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT
Join our family in electrical power system maintenance, testing, remanufacturing and education.
As National Field Services continues to build on our outstanding customer service in the field and shop, our family of employees stands out as the reason for our success. We offer competitive pay, full benefits, educational opportunities and fulfilling career paths. We consider ourselves a family with plenty of room to grow. Are you looking for the obvious next step towards a successful, fulfilling career? Talk to National today!
Due to continued growth, we are seeking a Part-Time Accounting Assistant to help the Accounting Department & the HR Manager with day-to-day operations. Position will be approximately 20 hours per week.
- Match invoices with appropriate documentation for approval prior to payment.
- Prioritize and sort invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms.
- Data entry into SAP Accounting system.
- Respond to vendor inquires.
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies.
- Vendor account and W9 maintenance.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Assist with other Accounting related projects, as needed.
Human Resources Responsibilities:
- Maintain, update and request Certificates of Insurance from insurance agents for customers.
- Make copies of checks and scan to Controller.
- Scan, copy and file documents.
- Assist with HR tasks/projects as needed.
- High School Diploma required, some college preferred.
- 1-3 years related experience with emphasis on Accounts Payable.
- Strong time management and organization skills.
- Strong problem solving skills, basic accounting principles knowledge, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills.
- Must have strong PC skills including email, data entry and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently.
Job Location: Lewisville, TX
Must be an American citizen or have a current visa and reside in the United States. Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and periodic, unannounced random drug tests. Must have a good background check and have a good driving record.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE