Part-time Marketing Intern
Join our family in electrical power system maintenance, testing, remanufacturing and education.
As National Field Services continues to build on our outstanding customer service in the field and shop, our family of employees stands out as the reason for our success. We offer competitive pay, full benefits, educational opportunities and fulfilling career paths. We consider ourselves a family with plenty of room to grow. Are you looking for the obvious next step towards a successful, fulfilling career? Talk to National today!
Due to continued growth, we are seeking a smart, independent, self-motivated part-time intern to assist the Marketing department with various marketing efforts. Please note, this is a paid position that does not currently offer credit hours, but we are open to pursuing that. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Event coordination, including national trade shows, regional trade shows, client meetings, employee promotional events and training classes.
- Ecommerce store management support, including eBay and Amazon stores.
- Marketing automation support in Pardot, including creating forms, landing pages, email templates, emails, automation programs, assignment rules, etc. (training will be provided as needed).
- Meeting coordination and reporting support.
- Branding support including managing promotional items, correct use of templates and logos.
- Search engine optimization support (training will be provided as needed).
- Documenting of departmental procedures and training documents on various tools and software
- Customer Relationship Management support in Salesforce (training will be provided as needed).
- Proofreading, editing and quality-control support on various projects.
- Social media management support as needed.
- Support organizing departmental assets and files.
- Must have general PC skills including email, internet, data entry, and familiarity with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Availability for at least one year (intended duration of internship) with possibility of extending this term. Intended start date is at the end of Spring Term in May 2021.
- Must have good attention to detail and proofreading skills.
- Some experience with event coordination is a plus.
- Experience with any marketing automation software or content management system is a plus.
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator is a plus.
What You'll Learn:
- The basics of search engine optimization (SEO), Salesforce, Qualtrics surveying software, two different CMSs, managing 3rd party vendor relationships and more!
- The ins and outs of Pardot Marketing Automation.
- You’ll have the opportunity to learn about various aspects of coordinating and managing the marketing activities of a growing company with multiple offices!
Job Location: Lewisville, TX
Must be an American citizen or have a current visa and reside in the United States. Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and periodic, unannounced random drug tests. Must have a good background check and have a good driving record.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE