recruiter, north texas
Join our family in electrical power system maintenance, testing, remanufacturing and education.
As National Field Services continues to build on thirty years of outstanding customer service in the field and shop, our family of employees stands out as the reason for our success. We offer competitive pay, full benefits, educational opportunities and fulfilling career paths. We consider ourselves a family with plenty of room to grow. Are you looking for the obvious next step towards a successful, fulfilling career? Talk to National today!
Due to continued growth, National is seeking an experienced Recruiter to help us fill positions at our locations across Texas, Oklahoma and Nevada! The purpose of the job is to identify future hiring needs, design job descriptions, conduct interviews, file paperwork, keep abreast of employment law and legislation, and source candidates through databases, industry contacts and social media.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications.
- Collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements.
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Screening resumes and sorting through all the applicants for different positions.
- Conducting in-person and phone interviews.
- Assessing applicants' knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers.
- Completing paperwork for new hires.
- Promoting the company's reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
- Managing internship programs.
- Staying current on employment legislation and regulations and enforcing them within the company.
- Providing recruitment reports to team managers.
- Managing logistics and attending career fairs.
- Maintaining job listings on company website and at prospective colleges.
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources is preferred.
- The ability to conduct different types of interviews.
- Experience with recruitment processes and databases.
- The ability to design and implement recruiting strategies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good decision-making skills.
- A working knowledge of employment law and legislation.
Job Location: Lewisville, TX
Interested? Apply below or send resumes, cover letters and questions to [email protected].
Must be an American citizen or have a current visa and reside in the United States. Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and periodic, unannounced random drug tests. Must have a good background check and have a good driving record.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE