Electrical TESTING AND MAINTENANCE
National Field Services’ electrical reliability testing and maintenance services add extra assurance that your facility runs efficiently. We can identify factors that lead to equipment deterioration and reduce or eliminate them.
Onsite Maintenance, Testing & Inspection
Our team includes experienced, accredited technicians and professional engineers. We can reduce outages, lower operating and maintenance costs, and increase production at your facility through expert onsite installations, rigorous NETA testing and inspections. All maintenance testing is done in accordance with the latest NETA MTS standard.
Prevention, Oil Testing, SF6 & Infrared Surveys
Our preventive maintenance programs apply state-of-the-art testing and inspection procedures including non-invasive testing that can be conducted without an outage. These regimens are designed to identify and correct factors that lead to equipment deterioration, and improve your overall system performance, dependability and safety.
National Field Services can create contract maintenance programs that will enhance substation performance and increase reliability.
Other Electrical Testing & Maintenance Services
- Low, medium and high voltage testing, troubleshooting and repair
- Protective relay testing, calibration and repairs
- OCB, vacuum and SF6 testing and repairs
- Switchgear maintenance and repairs
- Grounding system testing, calibration and repairs
- Control circuit troubleshooting
- OEM support on all manufacturers’ equipment
- Cable testing (Power Factor and Hipot)
- Breaker mechanism travel testing
- Battery and UPS Systems
Contact us to learn more or request a quote.